A MESSAGE FROM THE TMX FINANCE® FAMILY OF COMPANIES PRESIDENT, OTTO BIELSS
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is committed to staying connected with you as we navigate the effects of COVID-19 and take the necessary precautions to limit the spread of germs in our store locations. We are constantly monitoring and keeping up with the guidance of the World Health Organization, CDC, and local health authorities to help keep you informed and safe when you visit us. I want to share with you the provisions we are making to maintain the high level of customer service we are known to provide.
We are making every effort to ensure that your financial needs continue to be met quickly and effectively.
- Our 1,200+ store locations across the country are cleaned and sanitized daily.
- We have asked our Team Members to increase the frequency and extent of these cleanings as well as wiping down workstations and counters continuously.
- We currently have hand sanitizer available in every store and CDC flyers have been posted in all our restrooms to ensure everyone is washing their hands correctly.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Your health and safety is our top priority.
- We have advised our employees to stay home if they feel sick or are returning from an area that has been identified as posing a coronavirus-related risk.
- All employees have been instructed to follow the CDC recommendations regarding travel to these countries and should self-quarantine for 14 days.
- We have also tightened our Company travel policy and have asked leaders to make prudent decisions regarding large meetings to help prevent the spread of the virus.
YOUR PEACE OF MIND
If you need us, we’re here to help in several ways!
- We understand your need to be cautious during this time. If you cannot visit a store, please give us a call or you can manage your account through the TitleMax App or online by going to our customer portal at account.titlemax.com.
We plan to continue offering our Team Members regular updates and guidance on staying safe and healthy as we track this situation daily. Our number one goal is to assure you, our valued customer, that we are taking many precautionary steps to help reduce the risk of this virus to ourselves, our customers, and our communities.
We ask that during this uncertain time, you will join us in offering kindness, care, and concern for all those being affected.
Otto Bielss, President
*This information as of March 12, 2020 and may be out of date.
Vice President of Communications and Brand Experience